Friday, February 3, 2012

February 2012

Well, January has come and gone. It seems as though this year is already flying away! We just got to 2012!
February 2012 has been exciting though it has only existed for three days as of writing this blog. I have gotten in touch with a couple of friends from the past. The future is unfolding nicely! 2012 is going to be a great year!

My photography is branching out and growing as was one of my goals for the year.

My fitness is improving....as was another goal...still working on NOT hearing that "I told you so" phrase. :)
I got a compliment from a trainer today which really boosted my faith in the workout I have been implementing.

I have wonderful "Life's Treasures" in my life! And in case you are wondering what "Life's Treasures" are, they are friends! Life is a journey. Friends are the treasures you find along the way. Though it may sound cheesy, corny, or like a mushy fortune cookie phrase...it is one of my truths that I hold dear.

My very best friend and I are celebrating another anniversary this month!

And let's not forget Valentine's Day is in a couple of weeks! So remember your sweethearts and your friends...and your family!

Enjoy the month of February 2012 to the FULLEST as it will be gone the way of January 2012 before you know it!.....Til next week, adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment