Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Goals and Strategies

Summer is almost over...we have just over a month and one week before classes resume. My goal is not close enough to what I had envisioned. This is disappointing but not surprising. The exercise program has been good and consistent. My eating habits, while not bad, have not been the best of help. The two go hand in hand. So Now I have to play catch up. I know the muscle tone is there and I know the composition is changing at a decent rate. Now it's the last stretch of the run, the 8th inning is half over, and here I am....

Back to the old grindstone as they say....time to get serious again...redirect! I have August, September, October, and November....then it's too late. Well, ok let's face it....by the end of November the holidays are in full swing and it may as well be over. We all know how that goes.

Best of luck to those out there who are in the same boat...or one similar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment