Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ultimate Ren-Fair or Themed Party Place!

OK....Ren-fair and Pirate maniac that I tend to be this time of year, I had to post this!
A fellow blogger on wordpress posted this amazing party boat photo. Now I love the photo. But the ren-fair kid and pirate crazed fanatic in me absolutely drooled over the subject itself... a Pirate/Capt Hook style party boat!!! For Real?!?!?!?!!????? OMG! That is so AWESOME! 

I can so imagine a themed party booked on this party boat!
Now all I need is, apparently, a trip to St. Augustine......hmmm...... the closest I can get here is a riverboat in Missouri....so NOT the same!

Ok..... I know..... You're thinking: "grow up already". Peter Pan was a favorite childhood story and "growing up" was never a plan in that plot....so yes I admit to a little bit of a peter pan syndrome.... :D
Join me! Have some fun this summer! and SHARE here!

No comments:

Post a Comment