Tuesday, February 12, 2013

January, February, March....

January, February, March....

Where does the time go? January zooooomed out of site like a rocket launcher pushed 2013 into it's beginnings! February is half over---here comes Valentine's Day!

So far my goals are holding up to expectations and I have found a "new" adventure in the world of geeks and nerds and comic books....I don't mean that in a bad way either! I just visited my first "comicon" and got to meet Kevin Sorbo and Tricia Helfer...Wonderful people! Great time! and lots of exciting costumes and vendors with wares that just make my fingers twitch and my checkbook cringe!

I also got to meet a group of upcoming writers...you can meet them too by visiting their site!

Anniversary done...Trip to Dallas-check....Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day...then OMG it's Spring Break!

April and May.....check back and see what other news comes this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment