Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Do You Need Someone?

I have ran across so many blogs that seem very interesting. The websites are awesome. Professionally done, clean, crisp and easy to read...and yet...the last post was over 6 months ago...sometimes even two years ago. That is a HUGE let down....so disappointing!

I love to read blogs and I love to write. I would write a novel and become a professional writer if I had the patience for character development. I don't think I do...at this point in time. I am not closing the door on it, just not ready to walk down that particular hallway yet.
Until I am, I will blog and read...and hope that my niche for writing will land me something more productive.

Okay, I say hope....what I am really doing in writing this blog post today--here---at this moment in time--- is: I am wondering if there is a place for a "professional blogger"? Do companies hire people to blog for them? Where should I post my services as a blogger so that these people or companies in need can find me?

I would love to write professionally...blogs are short reports that interest people in a way that gives them information without boring them like a traditional report would. I love people and information and learning! Tie all of that together and viola! You have a blogger!

Well...for anyone out there who would like a blog for their company, favorite topic, or whatever--but just doesn't have the time to do it themself---I am RIGHT HERE!!!! :D

.............just putting it out there in cyberspace......................

No comments:

Post a Comment