Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring into 2013


March...Saint Patrick's Day & Spring Break!


Spring is sneaking into Oklahoma....and I can't wait!! I am looking forward to warmer weather with all the flowers in bloom and colors erupting every where you turn. 

Of course the first color is green...for Saint Patrick's Day...shamrocks, leprechauns, and all manner of laughter coming this way. This weekend should be fun. 

Spring Break begins this weekend too...for some...for most in the Tulsa area. I would look forward to this but having everyone home during the day kinda takes away most of my business productivity...though alot  of house work gets done. :D
Maybe we can accomplish both this year. Cross your fingers for me.

Other than these things all recurring year after year, I have been taken over by HOA madness! My husband is the president of our Home Owner's Association and I am its Web Administrator. Spring is a busy time for HOA's especially if they have parks and pools to maintain.

Whatever has the majority of your time, I hope you have fun with it. March Madness--should be FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment