Monday, March 5, 2012

Side Tracked

Time tends to get away from us all at one time or another.

I tend to find myself easily sidetracked with alot of different interests. Maybe that is one reason my resolutions never come to pass. This year that is changing. I have managed to keep myself in the gym... yeah!! So far that particular goal is working out great. Maybe I am not looking forward to that possibility of "I told you so"-s from anyone who reads any of these posts.....

 My blog posts have fallen behind so this week I am playing catch-up and trying to get things back on track. I did a photo walk alone around Broken Arrow on Main Street and found a few photos to post hoping this would set me back onto the path I chose. My blogs have always been sporadic til 2012. I guess in a way maybe they still are...but at least this year there are more of them.
I have found a few subjects I didn't know were right in front of me like this lion-head. I know it looks like a door knocker....and I would love one of those!! But this is actually on the clock on Main Street in Broken Arrow by the Historical Museum. I loved this little surprise! So I thought I would share it here with you.
Small town walks .... and that walk called life.... still hold a few small yet very worthwhile surprises!
I say " Keep them coming!"

No comments:

Post a Comment