Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Break!

Spring Break is a time to party for most....or that is what it brings to mind for most. Why? spring break is that wonderful time off for vacation during the school year....for those in school or college anyway. It brings to mind movies and images hollywood has created of beaches just opening for the season or skiing in 60 degree weather in ski pants and bikini tops (for some girls)....

For me personally, I can say spring break is a time of family and vacationing or a quick get-a-way. this year, spring break week was a week of projects and get-it-done items. I have to admit, usually that bores me to death and I can't wait to escape the monotony of every day life. this year, however, it felt good to get some old things out of the way in preparation for today and tomorrow!

I have a new flower bed around my tree. I have a clean flowerbed in my front yard. I have plans for more landscaping that can now take place. I can also say, we accomplished it as a family. The party for us comes this summer through that actual three months (or two and a half months) of no school time. I have no idea where we are going this year. I only hope it is somewhere we have never been!

If you enjoyed spring break and are looking forward to summer....post a comment here! Tell me about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment