Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ten Weeks of 2012

March 10th, 2012 marks the passing of ten weeks out of 52....only 42 more to go.
 You may ask why this is important....well, I set a schedule. I am suppose to write one blog each week.
This blog is number 10 for the year of 2012. Yeah!

It's March and so many things happen during this month.
- spring break
- ren-fairs and training sessions for ren-fairs
- warmer weather
- planning for summer
- preparations for spring and summer (bikini weather)

I am looking forward to spring break! Our week promises to keep us all busy at my place!
It's all so exciting to see plans being made and done....
I have indoor decorating to work on which requires some preparations that have to be done outside!
Then their is spring planting and gardens .... my aunt is looking forward to building a new herb garden this year! I want a patio garden but first I have a patio extension to get completed.

Soccer photographs will start this month and keep March and April busy times on the weekends.

Norman, OK will have it's ren-fair....which I haven't attended before this year...I am planning on attending it in 2012.... Yeah!

Royal Gauntlet puts on an educational falconry demonstration you won't want to miss!












  Damsel in this Dress makes awesome corsets and steam-punk wear than you might find you just can't live without!


They will both be there at the ren-faire in Norman!

 Check them out!!










Join me in the fun.....or tell me all about your adventures at your local fair! Maybe I can put it on my "to visit" list for next year!  :D
See you Next Week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment