Friday, April 13, 2012

15th week of 2012

Well, my blog posting is still behind. We are finishing the 15th week of 2012! So how many people do you think are getting crazy over the "last year" before "the end of the world"? I am of course speaking of the Myan calendar that ended at the year 2012...oh...that is this year....hm!
I don't buy into the theory but I am curious to know how it affects people. If I seriously thought this was the last year of my life, there are things I would be doing instead of planning. There are also plans I would be making too...but I wouldn't see them to fruition. They would be for others after my departure.

So...any lists, goals, or "to do's" that you want to share for this year....ya know...Just in case?
 Post them here in the comment section so we can all share!
Don't forget to leave a comment, goal, or list in the comment section! I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment