Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ren-Faire Time AGAIN!

YES! May is almost here! Actually this year I don't have to wait til May. 
The first weekend of the OKRF is April 28th and 29th! Yeah! 
I know some get tired of hearing about renaissance faires. This is one thing I enjoy outside of everything else and yet it incorporates all the things I love about life: people, friends, nature, fun, adventure, dressing up, etc.
Michelle makes the best corsets and outfits anywhere! You can wear them for steam punk events, ren-faires, comic cons, .....just AWESOME! And...SHE is the greatest person...sweet and remembers people and will talk to you any time. Not many shop owners as busy as her stay as sweet, upbeat and positive. She really enjoys what she does and it shows in her work and her personality.

 The Jolly Rogers are my favorite pirate group ever! I have to catch at least one show every now and then.... I try for one show for every day I am at faire but that doesn't always work out. Schedule conflicts happen. However, I do have their cds and can stop in and say hi now and then :D
OKRF wouldn't be the same without that scottish rogue that heckles and hassels ren-faire patrons all in good humor and fun to get you involved in the whole faire experience! He is sweet and jovial and makes the celtic corner a must visit! I look for him every visit to fair....

This photo is of a Eurasian Eagle Owl which you can see at the Royal Gauntlet: Birds of Prey show!
Meet the King's Master Falconer and his crew. The birds are an awesome site and the flights and educational experience are lasting memories meant for the entire family!

As this weekend draws near, I get more and more impatient! Come and join us!
See the castle website here: www.okcastle.com  for more information. The Castle is on facebook too! Find  Royal Gauntlet, Damsel in this Dress, and The Jolly Rogers on Facebook also!
If you happen to visit OKRF, leave a comment here...leave a comment even if you don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment