Monday, January 9, 2012

Blogging Regular in 2012

Welcome back to my own personal blog!

I set a goal for 2012 of blogging on a consistent basis. So, this is my second blog  post...week 2's blog if you will. By the end of 2012 there will hopefully be 52 blog posts on this site.

This past week has been all about focus.  FOCUS! That is what I keep telling myself. Keep your eye on the goal. The goals are many so sometimes it is hard to keep focus when it seems so scattered. However! I did it. One week at time and 2012 will hopefully show more successes than the last year.
I did say you could say "I told you so!"....therefore, here is a reminder of this year's list of goals:

  1. Run two 5K's this year so that I will keep running....maybe in April and again in October 
  2. Up the workout to get the sculpting and toning desired
  3. Organize my life....Home, SEO, Photography 
  4. Build SEO clients
  5. Grow photography business and clients
  6. Branch photography out into more adventures and meeting more people...experience more styles!
  7. Blog personally and professionally on a consistant basis
  8. Grow and learn and continue the adventure
Goal 1: RUN!
...I have ran all three workout days this past week. I made my 40 minute treadmill time count and managed 2.5 to 3.02 miles each day.
Goal 2: up the workout
...I have added laps in between wt sets to keep up the cardio and endurance. I have kept each workout appointment with myself and NOT whimped out. I have also added an extra day. I made sunday afternoon pilates class this past weekend.

Goal 3: Orgainize my life!
...well, my house is getting cleaned. My list of to do's is on going. My kitchen has a new pot rack and it has been hung!
...I am purchasing a new laptop and outer disk drive to better organize my work environment.
...and I have spent twice the time communicating and working on SEO this past week!

Goals 4, 5, and 6 are gonna take a little more time and effort to report back on.

Goal 7: blog consistently.....
...well here it is in cyberspace and you are reading the proof....so goal 7 accomplished this week.

Goal 8:Grow and Learn
... again...ongoing and time is needed!

So...share your opinions, your goals, and even your frustrations if you so desire.

and Keep checking back for the "I told You SO!"'s

No comments:

Post a Comment